October 8, 2010

New Home and Men's Collection for Malamoose Beadery

Malamoose Beadery has moved to a new location! Now located in the Northeast Kingdom in a small town called Greensboro,VT with a population of 700 people during the winter, and twice as many in the summer months it's still a very remote area. Known for it's gorgeous views of mountains, lakes, and wildlife this is a photographers and artists dream destination.

After spending time photographing everything in site, I decided I needed to put the camera down and actually get my studio set up and ready for business. I've claimed the upstairs loft just for this due to its inspirational views and warm sunny atmosphere. Although it's just a little nook in the corner of our bedroom things are working out well.

Due to this fabulous work area and amazing views I've been inspired to create a Men's Wear section for Malamoose Beadery. With it being NEW I plan on spending time in the studio creating more items to get this section fully stocked for the holidays. But right now here's a sample of what's to come.

I would love to hear from any of you who may have some suggestions about what you would like to see in this section. Please leave some feedback with you ideas and I'll get back to you about my thoughts. Now back to taking photographs and getting this Men's wear section filled up....

No comments:

Post a Comment