July 27, 2010

Update On Watch Featured

A few months ago I posted a blog about getting contacted by the editor of a magazine wanting to feature a watch from Malamoose Beadery. Turns out that it was legit and I did get featured! Here is the photo spread in Health magazine that came out in November 2009.

I'm very proud of my accomplishments as a small business owner selling watches on Etsy. I've done this for just over two years and have been grateful for all the sales I've had due to online shoppers. Thanks for all the support and you will be seeing more from Malamoose Beadery. If you are local to VT you can see some watches and earrings in person at a small hair studio in Rutland,VT called Hair FX. I'm also looking forward to showcasing some of my product in upcoming farmers markets and possibly other shops in VT.

No comments:

Post a Comment