February 18, 2009

TAGGED- Folder 6 Picture No.6 !

Thanks to Michelle from Urban Junkies Artist Lounge I have been tagged!
Here are the rules:
Choose the 6th image out of your 6th picture folder from your computer and blog it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same!

Here it is: Folder 6 Picture No.6

Christmas Breakfast!

On Christmas morning my father cooks an amazing breakfast for the family. Here he is plating up scrabbled eggs on an English muffin and topping it off with a cheddar cheese sauce that is to die for. Bacon and Cinnamon buns are not to be forgotten as we all sit around the table talking and waiting to open presents.

So, I'm tagging...

1. Bonz Photography
2. Cocoa Brown- GRANDMA'S ALTER EGO!
3. Moon of Glass
4. Melissa- Shimmer Me Blue
5. Jan- Expressive Papers
6. Michelle- Michelles Charm World


This is a fun little game so keep it going!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Bethany, for tagging me! I'm honored, and this should be a fun tag game!

    It will be a bit of a challenge for me, since I have folders within folders of pics, some of people and pets and some of cards, but I'll figure out something to try to follow the theme of the game!

    I have one Blog post that I do have to complete first, but I'll be sure to do this one after that, so you can look for it later in the week.

    And I'll be sure to check out all the other great Blogs that you've tagged this time around!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in this game. I'll get my blog updated and continue the game either tonight or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad loves to cook breakfast also and it is always so delicious...I always eat waaay too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet picture & memory! such a fabulous moment to capture! sounds like you guys have such nice holidays together!

    and the food looks super yummy!! *drool*
    -michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, looks like a delish breakfast!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you didn't! I'm scared to see which picture might be in that folder LOL. You'll have to stop by and see haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, can your family adopt me? That breakfast sounds fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete