February 11, 2009

Malamoose Beadery Valentine's Day Sale

I would like to invite everyone to my shop for a Sale. There is only a couple days left to enjoy Free shipping to anywhere in the United States. I'm also offering free gift wrapping so that you can save time being with your loved ones. Hurry into Malamoose Beadery sale ends Feb 17th!

Serpentine flower bracelet


Eye Candy Multi-strand Beaded Watch


Glass and Bamboo Beaded Watch

Malamoose Beadery is a great place to find OOAK beaded and leather watches, jewelry, and other fun accessorries. Custom orders are always welcome. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute watches! I really like the glass and bamboo one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! cute jewelry!
    i tagged you btw!
    stop by my bloggy! :)
    -michelle

    ReplyDelete