June 4, 2009

Beading Fun

This past weekend my mother took me to my first bead expo. It started bright and early with me figuring out what jewelry I was going to wear with my outfit so that I could show off my creations. With all those fabulous beads there, someone was bound to be looking for new ideas. I decided on a necklace that I've made from a photograph of some beautiful summer flowers. You can see the photograph here at Malamoose Photography on Etsy. The piece that I wore was turned into a pendant that looks like this one only in the other picture. I did get one complement as we were leaving the expo.
As a buyer I definitely recommend going to a bead show. Its a bit overwhelming at first, but if you go with items in mind, you will find that it's a place to shop as well as drool over the magnificent colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment