November 19, 2008

Todays Sweet Things

While waiting for my photos, I was asked “Do you like mint chocolate?”
I said, “of course, who doesn’t.” Not knowing why they were asking me this, I was told they went overboard in getting mint chocolate, and to help myself to the bin. I happen to work in this lab, so when they say "look in the bin", they are talking about one of those clear gallon storage containers with the lids, that most people store seasonal clothes in. This one happens to be full of little treats! Today it was filled with mint chocolate kisses, in your pick of dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate, along with some home baked chocolate chip cookies, chocolate bars of all sorts, plus hard candies. I picked the mint chocolate truffle and was in heaven! I highly recommend having some of these for your guest this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment