September 8, 2009

In The Works

About a month ago, a leather watch from my shop
Malamoose Beadery was chosen by an editor of a magazine to be photographed for a section called Eco-friendly accessories. She asked me to send her the watch so they could photograph it and she would send it back unworn. At this time I was a little skeptical since I had been receiving e-mail asking me to update some account info, but that's a whole other story. After thinking about it long and hard...I did send the watch to NYC. The worst case scenario, I was out of a watch, best case I would be featured in a magazine right before the holidays!!! I did get the watch back into my hands and can't wait to see the spread in November's issue coming out this October. I'll post more about this topic once I see the magazine in my hands. Still super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment